Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Saturn Planet In Hindi

young people ask: copy and paste from the chapters on sex

A girl, trying to challenge youth to commit immoral, he said: "I do not know what you lose." "Yes, I know," replied the boy. "Herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis ..."



[Stay chaste while you attend]
-Avoid situations that could lead to indulge in kisses and caresses
Exit-accompany a group or take-
Keep the conversation on an uplifting
-Sin From the very start to know your partner (or your partner) as you think about the limits to be put to the expressions of affection
-dress modestly and avoid provocative attitudes
her home-made if you think your chastity is in danger
-Evita to linger at the time of taking leave
-always comes home soon

"I wonder if God condemn masturbation. This practice affect my physical and mental health and my eventual marriage?" - Melissa, 15 years


Although masturbation can generate a strong sense of guilt and sincerely asking for forgiveness from God in prayer and fighting vigorously to refrain from this practice can have a good conscience.

Yes, it is often what read, watch or listen, as well as what you speak or where you meditate, which gives the bait masturbation. A twenty-five he confessed: "It seemed that I could not abandon this habit. Anyway, I was a romance reader and this aggravated the problem [...] That fleeting pleasure was like the glass that the alcoholic drink to calm nerves ". Take precautions

[...] For example, if you have that engage in certain activities, wearing tight clothes or eating certain foods you feel sexually stimulated, avoid at all costs these things [...] Also avoid like the plague any reading, television programs and movies sensual background.

Pornography forward a disconcerting message: "Sex is designed only to satisfy themselves." In large part it is full of rape and sadistic violence. Many readers and viewers soon realize that gender is less explicit (known as soft-core) no longer stimulates them, and so they go in search of photographs or film even more obscene! Eernest van de Haag, assistant professor at New York University says: "Pornography invites us to see others just like pieces of meat, as objects to be exploited to satisfy our senses." Pornography also presents a distorted and idolatry of sex that often leads to marital problems. A young wife says: "The reading of pornographic publications had led me to want to do with my husband abnormal things in the books. The result was constant frustration, and disappointment on the sexual. "A wife said with regret:" Out of need and desire that my husband has to take sexual gratification from pornography, I can only deduce that I do not live up ... God knows how I would satisfy you as a woman, but he prefers paper or plastic and this need has destroyed a part of me ... Pornography is contrary to the love ... ... E 'nasty, cruel and destructive. "
Remember that even occasionally indulging in pornography can have a desensitizing effect on consciousness. It has led some young Christians to masturbate and, worse still, the stain of sexual immorality wise to do so is to strive hard to remain immune from pornography.
"Many times I fell under the eyes of pornographic material," said Darryl Young. "There and then it is inevitable, but not for this I have to go look." Yes, refused to look at where it is openly displayed to the public, and do not let you push from your friends to watch. The 18-year old Karen has made this argument: "Because of the imperfection sometimes it is rather difficult to keep your mind on things that are chaste and worthy of praise. It would be even more difficult if you read it deliberately pornographic?"



0 comments:

Post a Comment