paleeetta
I finally had to see "Toto Who Lived Twice". To be noted that previous work in Cyprus and Maresco (uncle of Brooklyn) was my initiation message awaiting only the right key of interpretation, and nothing made me more angry people that I talked like a comedy . TCVDV is even more brilliant, grotesque and surreal, in short, has all the requirements to get into my top-ten. For this film, the two directors were charged with contempt of religion (apparently complained of were the scenes of the angel rape and sex between the village idiot and the statue of the Virgin Mary), and defined "two psychopathological that offend humanity "from the Leonardo Ancona, a member of the Board of censors, who apparently wanted to reserve the right to remove even this age viewers. Person who does not know, but I hate with all my strength, and to whom I wish excruciating pain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment