Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Magnetic Strip For Shower Door

At first

Pretending To Be A Geek.
"Pretending" because, unfortunately, neither are.
do not know other people who dreamed of 12 years of wearing glasses, but I do.
When someone hands on that VIC20, what I wanted to bring out the most 'of disconnected phrases and syntax error. Yet this was what he stubbornly ridava me back. A nothing worth my attempts to communicate with him trying to forrmulare complete sentences like "soccer game in Rome against Lazio." I was young and foolish, but the weather has brought me great wisdom.
still the heavy books of Visual Basic, Java and C + + lying lifeless and covered with dust on a shelf in plain sight of the house. I am filled with envy when I read about those guys who design software, develop programs, create games, or simply have made the special software to calculate the PF while playing a role.
not belong to that world and yet I'd love to. As a form of term life in a limbo that puts me in the "normal" and yet even in the Geek-dom, hobbles, showing a complacency that I have when I'm talking with colleagues in the office, pretending to an understanding of the complex dynamics that move a packet data via TCP-IP. I pretend when I decant the consultant the state of the router and the degree of progress of the VPN or when the manager asks me to London details of the ports of our server. I pretend when the web service provider says I welcomed the best platform on which to build our website.
pretend, while wearing my shirt from ThinkGeek bought, and I would put myself on the eyes as those heavy glasses blacks, with adhesive tape that keeps them well-glued lenses.

order better to pretend I invented this space. Nothing less "geek" that sort of brought up to strength to blog template (and those who understand the complexity of the language with no formatting or HTML with CSS and some images not resized ????) because Photoshop is a dangerous tool and alien.

An area where a profusion of crap shoot, they can pretend between the thin walls of this house, to really be a Geek, you can proudly wear a t-shirt that says "No, I will not fix your computer" While they were talking on a chat (obviously via mIRC) of programming languages and processors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment