After snubbed for about 20 years, I returned to the "little game of football" as he used to call in times when the human figure was represented by not more 'than 20 pixels. I did it first with PES6 by training lightly at home in an attempt to break Jean (which I trimmed but a humiliation to find one like I have to go back to my 9 years old when my aunt Stella managed to beat me in a race of machines Triple Action I burst into tears and despair).
Then realized that Pro Evolution is not really for me, although I try to apply it here is that the ball popped out again under the guise of a play so much linear as dopant, "Kicks Online.
won the first test, that of the 500 MB client download 10kbs to the official site (for a moment I felt back in the 90's and I thought the background of windows into ASCII art and Thunderbird become Bluewave), what I found myself in front is the most addictive from my good old Warcraft3, a simulation of street soccer 5v5 (4v4 or 3v3 but also necessary, or even 2v2) to Koren, so full of stronzatine to buy (clothing, sunglasses, hats but also a mustache, beard, Halloween pumpkins to put on the head, etc.), ability to grow and RPG-style action, shittalk the usual Italian and fun, a lot of fun.
Falconieri - as always, I spent the straight - no sleep at night. I obviously do a lot less, but I must say that the prospect of returning home for two to simply kick the ball in a game of 5 minutes is very, very tempting!
One of the things that struck me Kicks Online was one of the patterns to score so I do not say automatically, but certainly easy to get to the door by a "corner" of the penalty kick and the "Del Piero "for instance. There was a game that allows - that is to automatically - On goal from there, good dear old Emly Hughes International Soccer :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment