Saturday, April 24, 2010

What Type Of Hair Does Lala Use

ragazza_cinica @ 2010-04-24T18: 39:00

Weil!
Finally I'm back on livejournal, it's been a long time 'that I did not write anything ...
However, they are strategic happy because finally the season is over sciisticaaaa !!!!!!!! Haha! I could not wait! I feel very very relieved! Hehe, it was time ...
change the subject, I realize that it is a time when few people really hate ... Sometimes I just want to take is to slap someone, but strong, so just leave a nice mark on my face! And it is strange, because usually I go quite agree with all, or almost .. I miss the loop! Maybe it's because I'm too nervous, I have to find something to vent .. Ummm, I think I'll start to swim, I just have to buy back the suit, goggles, headset and I have to get me waxing ... Urgh, I have already passed the desire .. NO! I have to be a bit 'stronger, Tuesday I'm going to buy the stuff!
But why say anything at the end I always end up writing things that do not give anything to anyone?!? Bah ...
addition to this I have a crazy desire to go on a trip ....
Ah ... Paris ... Wait ... I'm coming ... La Tour Eiffel ... The Louvre ... The food ... Aaaaaahhh, what a beauty! I'll be in room with Gin, who knows what will be, but Siiiii'll be fine!

PS: Have you noticed how pretty it is the image of FMA ?? Oooh, that teneriii! Speaking of manga, I have to stop spending money in those comics, I've already got too many ... But you are so beautiful, the history, designs, characters ... Oh well I'll try to download as much as possible (which is actually what I've always done! Ihihi XD)!

Ok, I conclude that it is better ...
BYE-BYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment