Saturday, June 19, 2010

Card Stacking Examples

Bang-bang

Italian version of the famous song "Bang Bang", interpreted by Dalida great.






Paroles Dalida

We had five years, the horses ran

me and her against the Indians, we were two cowboys


bang bang, suddenly she
bang bang, she turned
bang bang, suddenly she
bang bang, I threw on the ground.

You can not stop time,
you can not change the wind
fifteen years she had, I remember when I kissed


bang bang, suddenly she
bang bang bang bang
she turned, she kissed me ,
bang bang, and I left the ground. Still the world

there will be
who shoots those shots in the world there will always
,
who shoot those shots

Twenty years suddenly
without saying why or where it went
she killed me like a blow to
heart

bang bang, suddenly she
bang bang bang bang
she turned, she was gone,
bang bang, and I left the ground.


Another version - Mina



original version (?) - Cher - her husband wrote this song.



version of "Kill Bill - Nancy Sinatra



French version (NB "vingt ans" !)

0 comments:

Post a Comment