Saturday, January 22, 2011

Corn Meal And Maize Difference

Nothing More Than a Story 'bout to check into rehab

 
Occavoli. Giuro. Ci sto perdendo la testa.
Sono in crisi. Vi è mai capitato che nella vostra vita tutto vada bene, liscio come l'olio; vi è mai capitato di esserealmeno  for once at peace with everything around you, except yourself? It 's absurd. And unnerving.
Not that I hate in this period, but I'm beginning to detest the ambiguous mechanism that sets off my mind every few time. Man, all right, except for that nagging feeling, that fixed idea that does not give peace.
There is only one black spot in the imperfect perfection of this time lately. Insignificant compared to what actually works ... but enough to make me go crazy, to ruin the mood, not to afford to study in peace or do exercises in paestra decent. I went even hunger.
I know what, damn it. So what exactly is the focus of epochal series of hand mental, but I can not put 'this thing aside. Keep doing the same dream every night, and it seems that my obsession for the unconscious subject of my dream speculation is also reflected in reality. It 's like a thought trivial but ubiquitous, something that even if it is not afloat, I know it's there.
Shit, I'm worried.
And it is the right time for admission to the neuro?

0 comments:

Post a Comment