lupazz87 @ 2005-05-27T20: 37:00
These are my top 30 odd (if s can call it) so I could understand or at least in part you an idea of how made before you read these thoughts:)
1 - I am extremely moody
2 - in the days of full moon howl
3 - I purr when I'm happy (kidding: D)
4 - I'm going to complete when I scratch Trance the neck or near the ear
5 - I hate it when I touch your face or hair
6 - Sexually have not yet figured out where to stay, for now I enjoy both poles:)
7 - My mood following cycle accurate when I have my things:
POST THINGS: Cold bitch always
cm WHEN APPROACHING: Beginning to be irritable and nervous
If Snooze: I'm nervous to the point of taking your hands
qnd FINALLY I get: I am looking for cuddles cm and a docile cat
WHEN I FINISH: Torno slowly than my usual mood: D
8 - I have a mother a psychologist, a psychiatrist father, a sister neo-psychologist, I have a psychologist aunt, three cousins and a multiple identity psychologists: 9 ° D
- Sometimes I speak on my own [and I say anke !!!!]
10 - I love cats and I love my rabbit Quintilio
11 - I have too many hair:
12 ° D - I support the theory of the Sophists: Having persuasion dialogues is a dowry, and I possess this quality;)
13 - I hate the church and are not yet convinced of the existence of God (If there is to know that I hate him!): SUPPORT THE SCIENCE!
14 - I hate vivisection!
15 - I am crazy for corn and for Impanadas
16 - I hate fish
17 - The fish sticks I only eat them cold from the fridge!
18 - I have a sister who smeared towels to get three thousand colors and does not understand that it is more logical to take one and always use that> _>
19 - I think the sadness and sorrow are charming and very poetic
20 - I believe living in a surreal world where anything is possible
21 - I'm a person who wanted so much and yet I have not taken [And maybe I do not ever recover ..]
22 - I have three daughters: Elizabeth, Erica and Emily
23 - I know people who have made me grow and I will never forget
24 - Recollection
with melancholy the past 25 - I hate the taste of alcohol but I drink to get drunk ['s so funny! : D]
26 - Before I die I want: open a restaurant, to visit America, WRITE AND PUBLISH A BOOK, WRITE A SONG, SING A SONG IN PUBLIC END virtual city, and more.
27 - I have too many dreams: ° D
28 - Start and finish ALL LITTLE: D
29 - I love JOHNNY DEPP and AMY LEE madness
30 - I think I'm a Lupatta (Half & Half Wolf Cat)
31 - I believe in the existence of VOLATINOCERONTI:
32 ° D - I believe in the existence of UFOs and Anime
33 - I have too little consistency in the things
34 - I love to travel and see
35 new places - I love fishing the drawing painting music and anything else
36 - A friend has betrayed me in a profound way
37 - Once I misjudged losing a dear friend
38 - I have a sister that I love neurotic Jinks:)
39 - I have a neurotic mother who understands me:)
30 - I have a neurotic father who can not bear> _> [we have the same characters]
0 comments:
Post a Comment