Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Iab Gardone Black Powder

And here I am back from milan ... :-)

..
Yesterday I returned from London around 16.30 pm with abdominal pain (caused by mestronze> _> {Come on let's make it public: ° D}) and sweat from head to toe ... too hot, too muggy ...
In Milan, the heat of Rome was threefold: (
In fact, in the afternoon, sweating in his drops and the night was like here in Rome in the afternoon, I tell you all ... Well
Saturday evening we arrived at Bergamo even if I had go to milan xchè that idiot Tania has omitted the small detail that the train was headed for BERGAMO, and n x was no stop in Milan (

Oh well so much the better; Instead of going out with Erika, Noir and various people went out with Luke, Eleonora, Kela, Tania, Erpezza (Ersek, but for all erpezza: D) and one that I have never known if not nn of view, Francesco:)
I met their friends and new places. ..
We went to a nice pub to eat like pigs feet and sandwiches (I like to burp and Luka few ihihihihih!! But as Luka at the end means that a belch you've digested, digesting better not do that: D Huahua Lukino great: *) and the night on a grass floor (one short hill) and had a great view! BERGAMO TO ALL OUR FEET:)

Who was talking about who got drunk at Kela capondanno (Fla hih pretends not to notice) and how we felt with Joy: Thurs ...
DAMME A KISS SO DRUNK ... HIC
MICA DAMME ... KISS ... (All this voice from toxic and reeling

uhahua: D
Or those who spoke of their work with the school of art (too beautiful video made by Luka)
or who sniffed the air (x reeds that others were doing groups) LOL.

Saturday night I slept between Luca and Francesco (so it seems that bad but I assure you that they were harmless Huahua: ° D 2 gay guys are like sharks with no teeth: P)
I was fine the next morning to sip tea (without sugar, because those who should be served in its natural state [Luke says] those with pounds and pounds of sugar [like me lol]) and to hear speeches from their singles: First
Francis Single for 1 week that he was desperate: I WANT TO FIND MY SOUL MATE
hand Luke: d + a long single that says I'm all right, arrives when it arrives! : P

Sunday, STAGE: LONDON [+ precisely the Simplon]
We start in the car to drive and I Luka KELA. I advise you not
NEVER GO CAR WITH HER ...
I say only that he held a piece of physics on the handlebar and read without looking at the road the car was
RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT LEFT
lol me and luka:
KELAAA MACCHINAAAAAAAA LA! huauhahua: ° D
spiscio one too.
We arrived at the Parco Sempione and re-embraced a lot of people I had not seen in months!
E 'was beautiful:)
Late afternoon we entered the stage with pass under the Cornetto Free Music Festival to drool .. um .. look at Avril, Renga and the Black Eyed Peas: D
GRANDIIII:) The night I
fistfights with Vale> _> Why are my things were late and I was nervous uhahuauha:) The night we all slept in the car Noir (that did not sleep) and I That we were not speaking but the next morning we made peace now:) In fact the station
Erpezza while Tania and slept a little on a step (the bum w) I Vale and Marge were looking for an outlet to recharge cell x Vale: D
Among the other research and we realized two things:
-> ; Knock the machines (the ones that you care about the money xchè fit) fruit a lot, we pulled out 8.30 €: D
-> Never get on a train without knowing when stationary part, to the moment when x Crotone if the driver opened nn ports Hahua: ° D

we left at 11 o'clock in the morning because we were destroyed dall'after previous ...
Next time better organize all that good hehehe:)
Ultimately, however, I had lots of fun:) Thank you all;)
post some pictures soon:)

LuPazZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment