Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Does Folicure Vitamins Work

GOD MODE

The first time it happened I was playing to "Lock and Chase." Who is recalled first of all with many years on the back and the second then shook his hands with a bizarre joypad controller as a golden disc. I remember that I wandered
this maze and behold, a move I find awkward to move off the screen, with the score of the match that starts to rise dramatically. I watch TV and do not quite understand what happens. Only months after it was read on Games was not clear whether a bug or a cheat to get to reset the score (which was the goal of most of the old old games).

The second time, or better the second time worthy of note, has been with Pool of Radiance.
I had a cleric, I remember perfectly named Alboino, as my first DnD cleric pnp. Even there I do not know what the reason, the fact is that after having made him wear a dwarven city of righteousness, and bringing its constitution to "20", even after removing the objective nice and powerful, good Alboino had gained the amazing ability to regenerate wounds. I'm not saying it was like having immortality, but it certainly helped a cleric who regained her beautiful round every 1-2 pf. I always wondered if the game had expected something like that (in spite of the rules that provide for the regeneration adnd only scores very high up in the first edition) or if it was some kind of bug in that case. The fact is that not steal 'special taste to the masterpiece, and indeed the challenge remains' high.
Then many other cases, some volunteers (= cheat) other random (a bracket that hurled fireballs at Last 7 had decided not to download - good for you and your beloved blond avatar).

The last period of time dating back to last night: Neverwinter Night 2, Act 1, the city of Neverwinter. Arriving home that is already Marne 'Waving a few hours before slashing to right and left, in the midst of killers who want her dead. Join me (virtually behind the keyboard) to our little group of adventurers and we head towards the warehouse, where it seems we are waiting for other killers extremely angry. We go in, having unbelievably funny, and begin the battle ... but ... what do I see?
opponents who just a few minutes before us filled with damage now ... strangely ... we do not do anything??
In place of the damage, many small "0" (zero) will appear over the heads of our heroes. Swept from the face of the earth (of Faerun) thieves and then try to understand what happened.
Nothing to be done, it seems that our group of adventurers has become truly invulnerable.
At the initial bewilderment, following the complaints of Marne, which has lost the fun after seeing that nothing seems to dent our adventurers and my attempts to understand whether the situation is limited to the place where I am, or extended to the whole game, or if you accidentally have the same Marne Toccara some obscure option "God Mode" knows that 'because the dev would have to enter in-game. All the while the leader of the assassins bombards us with vials of acid explosive - without of course do nothing.

Arrive back in different locations already visited, and indeed the story does not change: the skeletons remain astonished in front of the power of my naked chest dwarf. The zombies are even sexy.

Moral of the story, I take a old save game where we are still "mortal" and redo the whole piece, making sure each time it kept my longed for death. Without
but 'not to think about all that can save buggy-game lead, once there I'll put my hands on ....... already I think of all those scripts in such situations should not be possible to win (you really want to attack the king of Neverwinter? ") under this light, and already I'm preparing - with gusto - to enjoy my personal Lord British dead)

0 comments:

Post a Comment