This morning I had to watch some DVDs arrived from London with the gameshow that the company I work for wants to try to produce in Italy. The games are terrible, absolutely on-par with the production our local, but they all taste so "80 years" which I will not be able to place a single one. By contradiction, however, that their being so "retro" I made them almost pleasure. I was attacked by a whole series of memories of childhood when lying on the floor of the Parque home in the evening I saw with my TV. Mike Bongiorno is giving away billions and the brother who will win, Conrad the afternoon and the box of cake that I have always made you hungry, Gigi Sabani making imitations Predolin that he was still young and beautiful and did not think it would end to do telesales, Modugno un'ictus that during "The moon of the well", Tortora, the parrot and the night he was arrested, Baudo and crazy horse who breaks into the studio, Fantasy and that's where they had to find hidden objects and said frantically "up-down-up-down-up-down", Heather Parisi, Don Lurio and Colosseum.
I have reported the same feeling of old video games. Or the "Neverending Story". O "Krull." Or the Lego. I'm a damn nostalgic.
We are not selling anybody.
0 comments:
Post a Comment