E 'for a while' that I wrote something more .. Well, now I want to talk about the snow, not it's that great topic, but oh well ... However
to my house today it snowed all day! It is still going on !!!!! There are about 40cm of snow! Phew, I do not want snow, I sincerely broke bales ! 'S cold and I do not like the cold.
But it must be said that seeing all the lawns, trees, roads, houses covered with a white blanket of snow is really beautiful ... It gives a sense of peaceful and calm. It 's a nice feeling! The snow is beautiful to see, there is nothing to say to the contrary, however, what has Cold?!? The moment I left home today, brrrrrr , I was filled with snow and I had a cold absurd!
The snow gives me a sense of something irraggingibile not know why, but every time I think the snow come to mind certain characters in the books that are described as unattainable, but really cool when they find the right heat melt .. Here! For me, the snowflake is very similar to these characters, or maybe the characters to look like snow! Oh but
ke balls, I'm writing a lot of boring riba, bah ...
Oh well, a blog not too silly and a bit 'more serious it is! =)
Bye!
0 comments:
Post a Comment