Saturday, February 20, 2010

Single Seat Buggy Plans

stupid

Ugh, every time you enter a site I always see the ridiculous advertising, such as the type of fat and Lardos that after using a sort of super-mister pad diveta a hydraulic muscle Gel ... And then of course say, "Buy yourself this pill, lose weight within a day !"
But I say, but do not realize how ridiculous they are? Sencer And then I was bored!
Not to mention that little game in which there is a shoe with the bugs that turn, and says: " kill all insects," I find it ugly ... Yet every time I see her I can not help but crush the damn bugs! Official!
do not know if I have the most ridiculous that I'm going to crush those nasty insects, or the advertisement itself ... Bo perhaps worse ... I
XD Oh well ... BYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment