Friday, March 12, 2010

How To Build A Railway Sleeper Retaining Wall

Certamen !!!!!! Advertising

Yes, I could not talk about this! This Certamen
lousy, the worst race that can exist: the race Latino !
The name seems to be a drug, I see it as good as supposed ..
Then the fact of having to stand for 4 hours classroom translating, translate and even translate! Phew, hateful!
Well, towards the last hour we were all tired and had no more desire to continue, then we started to make stupid jokes, and obviously could not miss with his Bertuns mobile phone switched on! In fact, the game is because the vibration Henry has decided to give him a ring well! Haha, well at least it made me laugh ...
But the greek teacher made me lose a bet with the only fourth grader! Phew, it could also sit quiet! ok, after all even that made me laugh.
pity not to have seen the question of thread, maybe it was fun ...
Oh well, I have to stop being so bad
Good-Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment