Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Free Streaming Digital Playground

Disorder

Lately I've not much fun to do ...
So what do I do? I turn on the radio and I take notes on all the songs ! A pastime
say quite useless, but no matter ..
And I noticed that a guy is everywhere: Lil 'Waine (or something)! And it is horrible (yes, even in appearance, but I meant as she sings!), Has a horrible voice that is inaudible ... Of course, always with a song or a singer able to sing, the song becomes so cute! I can not stand, it is worse than an Isetta: you find it everywhere!! If only it were as simple crush ... But one type with the power strip, like the stupid play (I keep finding everywhere on the internet) ...
Ok that said, that no one cares but oh well, I keep my fantastic speech: I am interfering with the video willwoosh ... but how good?? haha ... is battered! I love it! The video is the most beautiful Christmas! too, too good!

PS: as I write I hear the screams coming from downstairs Bedouin ... Why is my older brother his other comrades who think we are making the fight! Among them is also good pumin and I hope to her that I do not eat my last chocolate biscuit spiezzo because otherwise the two ..

Hehehehehe! Bye Bye people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment