lupazz87 @ 2005-06-01T19: 03:00
DEAR !!!!!!
Today I spent a wonderful morning with my two classmates, one of the other strange uhauha +: D
Luke: A boy from psychology as well as very complex Neurotic uhahua: D He's got to death with gays and with Jews> _> x this very often start to get slaughtered:)
Bruno: A mock Neapolitan (that is Naples, but did not appear at all x> _>) that should not be angry ... because if you destroy Sbrocca huahuahua in words:)
had to study hard in theory but we have only a poor little chapter of history and this scares me because exams begin on 9
=.= Then we had lunch together.
Luke made me do a five to six times the figure of shit ocn sister and mother because ...
I had been performing on the sister thing .. so I will not tolerate it in short, sometimes saying things that alluded to the former little sister does not understand it> _>
Then I put in the pot almost three thousand olive gobbling lol> _> how much I hate him: P Huahua
The day ended with their well-lit with a discussion on homosexual ... I support them
Bruno says BUT THEIR COCKS
Luca who was poisoned and wants them all dead ... BUT IF HIS FRIENDS NO: ° D hauhahua you decide: P
And a good talk, and kept me company at the bus stop, about menstruation and veins that make men sterile: ° D Oddi huahuauhahua 3 subjects: D
Today I looked at the girl also Bruno if you do not know (I told my impression) and it seems I've got guessed: D
huyaahuuhaa Since then Bruno asked me to analyze three thousand people: P
tonight if I'm going to dinner with those of my group, the Dew of Blood and Daniel will be with us ...
Luckily it gives me a jerk and I cn nn means: P But when I
Ridanna THE MOTOR? : ° (
LuPazZ
LùPAZZ AND LUPàZZ as Luke says > _> What about
0 comments:
Post a Comment