Saturday, February 12, 2011

Female Check Testicles

Criminal Minds 6x1: It starts

Ok. I'm not the type who writes reviews or comments of your favorite show meticulous, and I have watched so far, at the beginning of the fateful ^ 6 series.
Among other things, the brilliant and funny author of the series have always had a perverse pleasure to conclude each season in the worst way. Shootings, kidnappings and bleeding of the various protagonists. Leave you in agony for months, led by the gnawing question: 'is still alive?' then you find out six months after that in reality is nothing, and you caught a heart-chain at all.
Oh well. In the end it could also be strategy plays, then let it be.

will be the thing that is particularly dear to me because this time there went half Morgan.
The Boogie Man, and Prince Of Darkness - as they call him in stake - has practically decided to smash his skull. Luckily Derek has testaccio hard.
Even if after all the mess that poor Hotch has passed between the 4th and 5th season, I expect everything, see Morgan laid a hit on the head and the case that more open at the end of the season took me a while ' evil, I must say. However, you have redeemed the big with the debut of the sixth. Bella
bet, although a lot 'of concern.
More than physical health, mental health I'm worried about Derek ... trauma with CM are now on the agenda and actors are increasingly involved in cases. Morgan a strong man, but also in heart. From what has scrubbed Penelope and JJ fuck off unceremoniously I feared that it would recover only after this season and I had to put up with the worst kind of him for twenty episodes.
Thank goodness it was not so. Also on the Santa babe with balls. Great
victim-protagonist. Interestingly, the small, just eight years, has been able to keep up with the kidnapper with courage - and, I might add with pride, ass face - despite the trauma chain that has had to endure. His behavior was key to the salvation of five potential victims and has saved herself from death. Well, almost. But there


also a third and final interpretation. It seems that the authors want us to discover the great value of the woman just before the sting of the 6x2, but this will take it back in another post. However
I said, great JJ. Masterful interpretation. I almost cried, I swear.
His diplomacy and his sweetness were a formidable cocktail to free the infant from the clutches of Santa Boogie Man Of course, the child could do it, but no longer if the agents had not taken hold of the situation.
To be honest I expected it to Derek to do the most touching speech of the episode. The output of Jennifer was unexpected, but pleasant. One of the best action on his part. Remained consistent with the characterization of his character (sweet, kind, used to the coldness of the other mental profiler) and at the same time has succeeded where even Morgan, in my opinion, and especially given the conditions in which it was in episode would have had success.


However, all is well that ends well. Morgan
sate his thirst for blood by shooting the Boogie Man, the little girl back home safe and sound and all return to Quantico with a smile on his lips.

But, as I said, the authors have developed a strange sadistic instinct in 'ste six seasons. Among other things, it also seems that the people the programming they wanted to satisfy their cynicism, placing two consecutive points. And I
I did the victory dance in front of the TV when I saw the double date ...
But no. I did not know that the blow was about to get serious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment