Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sunbeam Ff Electric Blanket Ff

Burning in the Skies: February 22 video preview of the new LP

Well, I did not expect really.
for the first time I listened to A Thousand Suns when it came out in September. And when I realized there was a lot better than The Catalyst, I am relieved.
not that the individual opening the album was a piece of shit, eh. Indeed. Except that A Thousand Suns hides much more. Two tracks in case, watch. Burning in the Skies and Iridescent .
Will I prayed because I do not know how many languages BITS was the second single output. Not for me or other fans, but for those who have behaved as true fan until the time of Minutes to Midnight . Ie when the defendant. Oh well.

However, valuable video. Superb. Full of metaphors, they reflect the full. Mr. Kahn has confirmed the large piece of professional he is.
Like every video taken from the last album, Burning in the Skies to be shot entirely in slow motion.
Many have found, in addition, a kind of continuity between all the latest video, or this, The Catalyst and Waiting for the End . And indeed it is true. It 'a perfect union. The slow motion and dark shades reminiscent The Catalyst, the wonderful final explosion special effects of WFTE .
The setting is varied, and as in the video Crawling and Numb - the golden days *___* - Chester and cronies do not appear in all scenes. The video focuses on the topics and protagonists, which simulate situations of everyday life as dramatic.
From my personal interpretation - and in many, from the opinions I read on the official Italian site, agree - as they have found key to understanding the many faces of love and the subtle task of death.
The girl that is reflected in disgust, wondering why her boyfriend prefers friends, now an elderly man, who looks with love the picture of his dead wife in a waiting peaceful death; falling in love just found two boys ... Intense. Very intense.
death, symbolized by an explosion of apocalyptic and wonderful light effects, surprises and overwhelms all at the most unexpected. It overwhelms everything, everyone, from children to the elderly, the young fans who revel in the bitter loneliness of the girl who dies, surprised and terrified.
In short, there is something for everyone. Well, almost.

This is where I wanted to go.
Ok, de gustibus non est disputandum . Okay. Everything you want. But at least I can say I'm on the bales are strongly fans idiots who think Linkin Park are only a metal lever?
on come on, wake up. We do not want anyone to tell me that songs like In The End Numb or have written the history of their careers and brought them to the summit, but be objective. Imagine breaking balls for those poor people compose and play the same stuff? And then, what the heck, have a career since 1998, if not before. Thirteen years, Chester, Mike and others have traveled the world and have experienced, why should not feel free to play the first songs like One Step Closer and then Wretches and Kings?
need to open your eyes, broaden views. A fan loves a band for the heart and soul that fits into pieces, and the emotions that can be transmitted. I can not believe that there are still those who believe that Linkin Park are only Hybrid Theory or Meteora . They are much more than that.
Instead of defining 'crap' all that is not a guitar heavy sound and a scream of forty seconds of Chester, should appreciate the nice pair of bales that are acknowledged to have the LP to get involved, the risk of losing fans and revenue, all while playing the music they like.
A Band is not just music. It 's much more.


That said, for those who still did not do so, strongly suggest you to check out the new video . There's a preview on their site Italian officer, who will appreciate a good view.
And for the usual 'bigots' with frequent retching ... Be careful not to vomit on your keyboard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment