Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Buy Smiths Crisps Australia

a thought to those who know me .... When you organize well

I know who wrote a text that reflects my own thoughts ... I did that once, those feelings that once tormented me ... .. same same pain and agony ... the phrase that strikes me most , because once I made it for myself in my head, is this:



"is a sad fact that if ever one will notice him not import that much because you are not another person"



It 's true ... And now I speak for me, as if out of my mouth Codella sentence .. What hurts is
she's aware of the good that I wanted to, knows how much I have given and what I did to her ...
But that does not matter now, what do the tango??
Why should I care for my friendship?
Why should I care that perhaps even if nn hour longer maybe a little love hurts the same his indifference?

affection Just wondering ...
A message asking if it was a good day ... One
squilletto to say: "hey I'm thinking ...
A smile in my life when something does not go ... A hug
(imaginary) to support my joys ..

E 'ask so much?? Each friend does ..
And you should do that past has been something more, at least for me!
We talk about than fucking ...
And do not even know why I dedicate another post in my blog, I instill sidelined for so long, I can continue to do so ..

LuPazZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment