Monday, June 6, 2005

Side Effects Stopping Yaz

I could once again ....?

give me away I could tell you: Hello ..
If Only You Were Here ...
I could tell you: how are you?
If only I were next to me ...

words to the wind whistling in the morning hoping it can
to mediate
I hope I can speak again;
Once again ...

Raise
arms like an angel wings opens
And if you jump down,
I could join you on a flight?

They tell me you're here,
but I want to see you again
andnot
I can and can not reflect in your eyes ..


Life is so surreal that it seems so strange that your sudden departure


This time there will be a happy ending ...
Only a farewell nonriceverĂ 
response but you will lose in the dark ... Thoughtless Thumbing through

0 comments:

Post a Comment