Sunday, June 5, 2005

Intel Gma 4500mhd Image Quality

lupazz87 @ 2005-06-05T21: 42:00



the pages of my fantasies Pushing all the mercy
down, down, down
I want to see you try to take a swing at me
Come on, gonna put you on the ground, ground, ground

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

All of my hate cannot be found
I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
So you can try to tear me down
Beat me to the ground
I will see you screaming

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies
I'm above you, smiling at you, drown, drown, drown
I wanna kill and rape you the way you raped me
And I'll pull the trigger
And you're down, down, down

Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

All of my hate cannot be found
I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
So you can try to tear me down
Beat me to the ground
I will see you screaming

All my friends are gone, they died (gonna take you down)
They all screamed, and cried (gonna take you down)

I'm never (?) back against the wall
Gonna take you down

All of my hate cannot be found
I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
So you can try to tear me down
Beat me to the ground I will see you screaming

All of my hate can not be found
I Will Not Be Drowned by your thoughtless scheming So
you can try to tear me down Beat me to the ground

I will see you screaming



This is one of the songs that I do with my group ...
sing hate that a person can try for another ...
"All my hate can not be found" ...
Maybe I dedicate it to those who do not names .. The dedication
xchè currently not so much hate me, because nn is so, rather because in the past has made me suffer ... and I was living a ODI ET AMO infinitely long ... I feel that perhaps even hours but in a much forgotten (in the sense that it is put aside ... as if it were engraved on the memories) ...
I loved, I hated, I was teased in a way, thinking of her to sing this ..
And the fact that I WANT TO CRY FARK ASS WITH HIS FACE FROM FRONT OF ME "
" I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me "
Yet these words do not write with hate ... Now it's over. .. It 's all for a memorial between the crisp and fuzzy ... A mixture indefinite
... I want to a lot of good .. maybe the love that I felt it was changed even though the same quantity, for good! But
I hate what he did ...
LuPazZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment